Hi there.

Could someone please let me know what is the best way to send multiple mails
to different users collected from a checkbox on the previous page.

There is a page that displays all the available recipients.  A users then
selects which recipients he wants to receive the mail.  Then the next page
should process this and send the mail off.

I am not sure how I should me sending the checkbox name and variables and
then how to actually insert the email addresses using the mail command.  Is
there a better way than using a checkbox?

Thanks
Kevin