----- Original Message -----
From: "Analysis & Solutions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PHP List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: May 17 2002 07:27 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP] PHP,CyberCash,Verisign,PayFlow

> Hi Ryan:
>
> > Does this mean that if i want to start accepting credit cards on my site
> > wont have to pay for a credit card merchant account?
>
> You betcha.

Um,
I think you need to read the manual,
>From the Verisign Payflow Link Technical Documentation Guide:

What is Payflow Link?
Payflow Link is a VeriSign-hosted, secure HTTP-based Internet payment
solution.
It allows you (a merchant with an Internet merchant account) to connect your
customers to VeriSignTs secure order form server and use it to automate
order
acceptance, authorization, processing, and transaction management.

You gotta have an account from what I've found,
might be different with cybercash though,
Dw.