Hi to all;

Finally i've set-up my AIX server with PHP and oracle support. Thanks for
all who helps me for the configure setup.
Now I have a problem in oracle function regarding the retrieval of entries
in the oracle table. The Ora_Fetch_Into function doesnt work properly to me
or i have  an error in which i dont know. I've written below the code that i
used to test, it doesnt echo the value of $name and $email. My query works
if i've enter it manually with my Oracle server. I really dont know why im
just a newbie with this database(oracle) statement.

Please help us here. Thanks in advance.

<?PutEnv("ORACLE_SID=PROD");
PutEnv("ORACLE_HOME=/u01/app/oracle/product/7.3.3_prod");
$connection = Ora_Logon("apps","apps");
$cursor= Ora_Open($connection);

$query = "select * from mikecarel";
$result = Ora_Parse($cursor,$query);