Thanks Bogdan,

That's what I thought, but I was beginning to feel 'guilty' the more I
understood php. It seems to me, from my limited experience, that there's much
mor chance for error using 'pure' php (as in forgetting ' or " or closing
with ; -- but . . .

Actually I've found that the 'mixed' is easier to read and understand -- less
quotes, less 'print' to read with every line. But that's just personal taste
on my part.

While I'm at it, I've also noticed that coders tend to integrate 'result'
pages with the 'calling' page. (That is, I have a text input, and use a php
function to verify it on the same page). I've tended to keep them separate
for de-bugging purposes. Should I consider re-writing them as well?

Regards,
Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the Holy Souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!
For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet: http://www.webhart.net/csrb/