From: Kris Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 11:11 PM
To: Leotta, Natalie (NCI/IMS)
Subject: Nothing will execute after calling imagejpeg.

Hello, My name is Kris Johnson. I 'm hoping you can give me some direction
on a problem I am having.

After calling imagejpeg nothing else will work. I have tried echoing html,
echoing just a word in quotes, as well as a using a location header. I do
not get any errors or warnings, but whatever command I use simply doesn't
work. As a test I remarked imagejpeg out of the code and as soon as I did
this the commands after worked fine. I tried changing the filetype to png
but still get the same problem.

Have a nice day
Kris