I assume you're not checking the status returned by the
database function calls, becuase they'd probably give
you valueable information on *why* it's doing that.  :)

try checking the return val, and (if using mysql) print
out mysql_error() if you get a bad return val.

---
Scott Hurring
Systems Programmer
EAC Corporation