What you're asking is considered a UNION.  I'm not sure which database
you're using, so I can't tell if it supports UNIONs or not.  If you're using
MySQL, UNIONs are supported in version 4.0-alpha.

Another approach is storing the results of both queries in single array and
then pulling it from there when you need to work with it.

Then again... you don't seem to be sorting the results, so you could just as
easily start the table, run the db query, dump the results, run another
query and dump the results, and then close the table.

I don't know if what I just said makes sense, so here's a psuedo example:

<?php
        $sql = "query#1";
        $Results = mysql_query($sql, $DBLink);

        while ($Row = mysql_fetch_array($Results) )
        {
                print "<tr>";
                print "<td>".$Row[0]."</td>";
                print "<td>".$Row[1]."</td>";
                print "<td>".$Row[2]."</td>";
                print "</tr>";
        }

        $sql = "query#1";
        $Results = mysql_query($sql, $DBLink);

        while ($Row = mysql_fetch_array($Results) )
        {
                print "<tr>";
                print "<td>".$Row[0]."</td>";
                print "<td>".$Row[1]."</td>";