I have a rather longer query which I would like to get all records past todays date.
Here is my query

$ttwo = date("YmdGi");

$dbq = select("select detail.*, type.type_name, status.status_name, staff.staff_name,
source.source_long,
source.source_short from detail, type, status, staff,
source where type.type_id = detail.detail_type && status.status_id =
detail.detail_status &&
staff.staff_id = detail.detail_staff && source.source_short = detail.detail_source &&
'detail_start_date_y,detail_start_date_m,detail_start_date_d,detail_start_time_h,detail_start_time_m'
 <= '$ttwo' order by detail.detail_start_date_m DESC, detail.detail_start_date_d
DESC");

The query works fine before I try to get all records in the furure as shown below

'detail_start_date_y,detail_start_date_m,detail_start_date_d,detail_start_time_h,detail_start_time_m'
 <= '$ttwo'

The query does not error out it just does not give any records, and I know there are 4
records

Detail_start_date_y = 4 digit year
Detail_start_date_m = 2 digit month
Deatil_start_date_d = 2 digit day
Detail_start_time_h = 24 hour time

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Chris Kay
Technical Support - Techex Communications
Website: www.techex.com.au   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telephone: 1300 88 111 2 - Fax: (02) 9970 5788
Address: Suite 13, 5 Vuko Place, Warriewood, NSW 2102
Platinum Channel Partner of the Year - Request DSL - Broadband for Business