From: "Shane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:48 PM
Subject: [PHP] Best Delete Confirmation Script

Greetings.

I would like your opinions on the best way to implement an "Are You Sure You
Want To Do This?" dialog for an Admin user when they go to delete a record
in a DB.

Do you find that a whole page is usually required for this, or does anyone
have any nice pop up solutions for such a query.

Sure... I hate doing these things too, but when Joe Big Boss gets a bit
trigger happy and kills some data he mistakenly thought was a different
record. You KNOW who is going to hear about it from on high.  :^)

Thanks gang!
- NorthBayShane