From: Varsha Agarwal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 12:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] How to start hello program

Hi,
I am completely new to PHP and webserver things. I
followed instructions in the online manual of PHP and
installed it on my Win2000 machine which has IIS
istalled. I have written a hello.php program. I am
stuck here. The manual does not say how to run it. I
tried to open it in internet explorer, but it shows a
blank page.
I know this is a foolish Q, but please help me.

Thanks,
Varsha

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you very
much.