I am too.  I've developed an approach to coding with Dreamweaver that allows
me to take advantage of WYSIWYG and my own style of coding at the same time.
The MX version of Dreamweaver is supposed to add support for code snipets,
and a few other things.  I'm looking forward to checking them out.

Oh, and Dreamweaver has provided the most efficient WYSIWYG created code
that I've seen so far.

So... what do you do when it comes to creating actual content that's
separate from the coding?

My personal approach has been doing the coding necessary to create templates
and then opening templates in Dreamweaver and filling in the blanks.

-Ed