From: Jason Soza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 3:18 PM
To: Lazor, Ed
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Re: Table Making

Well, wouldn't that print a table with one row containing the results?

Again, what I'm looking for is a vertically laid-out table. So instead
of:
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15

I want:
1 6 11
2 7 12
3 8 13
4 9 14
5 10 15

To give you an idea of why I want this, check out www.jdhsgrads.com -
this is the site I'm currently working on. When you see the list of
graduation years, your eye (well, at least mine) wants to follow the
dates top to bottom, left to right. As it is now, you have to work to
see the progression and find out where you want to go to locate a
specific date.

I'm hoping the code I posted will create something like:

Make sense?

Jason Soza