Привет!

Saci wrote:
> Who cares about privacy on my own company Intranet ?

Anyone not willing to show where they has been surfing on the net to any
unexperienced bycomer. Youu may read the history, but you just have *no*
warranty that it will not be cleared at runtime.

Since you have control on the machines (which you should have said at
the beginning to have people help you) you'd be better off by having
them configured to actually give the HTTP_referer string to Apache. It
would be much more solid.

Besides, there *are* international laws concerning privacy at work, so I
am not sure a determined employee could not getting your company into
trouble because of your watching what he is doing.

пока
Альберто
Киев

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......