Dear all
I had a folder which the path is : (\\nedcoraa\pdf_reports\dealing
room\report) it stores a lot of PDF reports in there.
I'm trying to use the file_exists() function to detect if a specific file
exist in this folder, but i got a problem is :
It seems that php can go through (\\nedcoraa\pdf_reports) but it can't go
through (dealing room) folder. i had made test on it, i moved a file into
(\\nedcoraa\pdf_reports), then php can detect it, but if i move it to
(\\nedcoraa\pdf_reports\dealing room), then it can't detect the file! why?

I'm using php in windows NT IIS environment!

Please help me!

--
Thx a lot!
Jack