Algorithmically:

//in php
1)  create a counter that will keep count of the # of variables that have
     been set
2)  if all your variables have been set spit out the relevant JavaScript
     that runs the AutoSubmit function...  (There are a couple onLine)...

It can follow the following Skeleton...
if((isset($var1))&&(isset($var2))&&....
    echo "The JavaScript...  Could Taget write it to another file as
                opposed to spitting out HTML run the function onLoad..."...