I have a problem running my Scripts from IIS...
I test them on my localhost which is running
Apache and PHP 4.2.1 and it works perfectly...
However I get an undefined variable error
running it on an IIS Server running PHP 4.2.1
Apart from these messages that make my
"send to" pages look untidy, the Script still
runs as expected on IIS...  I have tried a couple
of approaches:

Stuck in some if and isset statements...
Effect:  It affects the running of the whole
     Script (Some of the variables loose info...
        and I am using locking quotations \")...

I have tried sticking in @symbols and this
has no effect

I have tried sticking in if empty...  This has
a similar effect to if isset...

Does anyone else have any ideas on what I
could do?

Kondwani