Interesting!  Look like the 2nd "$" is decomissioned and is reserve for
something in the future or something.  Just like the "_" is when it come
with $_POST as an example.  That would explain why it doesn't work with PHP
4.2.x & up.

002601c22cd0$b1995170$1601a8c0@nik">news:002601c22cd0$b1995170$1601a8c0@nik...