I alway knew there is an easier way to do that.  Problem is just don't know
it.  I like your example and it is an wonderful example.  I can use it.  One
quick question.  The function, "posttofunction()", is that a make-believe
function?  I check PHP.net and it doesn't have this function, so I assume
you just put it there to make a point about the whole script.

Thanks,
 FletchSOD
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...