Is there anyways to speed up MySQL queries?  Or showing the results through
PHP? I have several queries that have about 8 left joins or so.. Yes very
huge and when you have lots of people using these functions at once it
really slows down.. Are there any practices that you can think of that would
speed up any sql queries?  I was thinking of using stored procedures, but
after a bit of research I found ou= t that MySQL doesn=B9t have that yet so
that's a no go :(  Or is there a way of storing common query results?  I am
looking for _anything_ that will speed up showing results to large queries..

I do use the ob_gzhandler and that helps a bit... Help! :)

Cheers and Thanks!

Rick

"Let us live as people who are prepared to die, and die as people who are
prepared to live." - James S. Stewart