the only way would be with javascript, but remember, this would be done
AFTER the page leaves the server (client side), so it will be quite messy.

or you could try keeping track of what the sub-frame is doing with
sessions... each time you change it's URL, update the session variable.

or you could re-think your code design so you don't have to rely on
something so complicated :)

I guess knowing the reason why you need to do this might enable us to give
you more help.

Justin French