Hi there,

I am trying to install PEAR. Horde - a webmailer - requires a certain log
modul which seams not to come with the recent php installation. I installed
a second php version as standalone php version to be able to install the
pear class like stated on the php.net site. However I do still get this
message:

a.. Log - No
a.. Make sure you're using a recent version of PEAR which includes the Log
class

Can anybody give me a hint on how to install this PEAR successfully on my
php version (I guess now it is installed inside the other php standalone
version)

Thanx for any help

Andy