From: Steve Jackson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 3:12 PM
To: MYSQL; Php-General
Subject: [PHP] phpMyAdmin is this possible

I am new to MySQL and PHP.
Having looked at PHPMyAdmin the GUI I was wondering if it's possible to
create a new database within the system?
If so what are the commands? I ask because I only have one database on my
server and don't want to populate it with different tables, I'd rather have
seperate ones for seperate functions.. Ideas or advice? is the way I am
suggesting better or worse than the way my hosting company expects me to
work?
Thanks in advance.
Steve.