I am not sure to be totally honest ...  but i would have thought you setuid
on add.sh to allow it to add the users but i don't think it would work for
user nobody. ..what if you tried something like this

user nobody (Apache)
calls add.sh (initially started by user nobody)
add.sh changes user to say user admin
useradd runs
add.sh exits user admin
add.sh ends

either that or make sure user nobody is a member of the devel group.. but
that could lead to security issues.