Adobe Photoshop 7 for Windows can do this.

From: http://www.apple.com/macosx/applications/photoshop/

You have thousands of digital pictures and graphics stored on your hard
disk. Wouldn¹t it be cool to be able to verify what¹s in an image file
before you click on it? Adobe thought so too, which is why the new File
Browser in Photoshop 7.0 lets you do just that. The File Browser lets you
view your thumbnails and image metadata ‹ like color profile, date modified,
and the Exchangeable Image File (EXIF) information generated by digital
cameras ‹ to make sure the images are what you¹re looking for before you
open them. As an added convenience, Photoshop lets you add ranking to your
file criteria. You can have your own ranking system for identifying images
with, for example, rankings such as ³Proof² and ³Final.² You can also sort
images by file name, file width and height, file size, file type,
resolution, color profile, date created, date modified and copyright. The
File Browser also gives you the added advantage of being able to search for
images visually rather than just by file name.

Eric C. Pollitt, Founder
401 E. Illinois Ave.
Peoria, IL 61603
Global Hemp - Portal to the hemp community
http://www.globalhemp.com/

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a
species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of
reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and
makes a crime out of things that are not crimes.  A Prohibition law strikes
a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

Abraham Lincoln in a speech to the Illinois House of
Representatives on December 18, 1840.