I recommend checking out websites such as Elance for freelance workers and
employers to find one another.

<http://www.elance.com/>

There are several others out there that are similar as well...try searing
<http://dmoz.org/Business/Business_Services/Consulting/Marketplaces/Remotely
_Provided_Services/> to find more.

PS I am not affiliated with Elance, just a suggestion.

Eric C. Pollitt, Founder
401 E. Illinois Ave.
Peoria, IL 61603
Global Hemp - Portal to the hemp community
http://www.globalhemp.com/

Create like a god.  Command like a king.  Work like a slave!
-- Constantin Brancusi