Thanks for the insight, but I'm not clear on how to implement this. Here is
what I have so far:

<?php
    switch ($DOCUMENT_URI) {
        case '/home/globalhemp/www/':
            include("/home/globalhemp/www/includes/apple.inc");
            break;
        case '/home/globalhemp/www/Archives/':
            include("/home/globalhemp/www/includes/quicktime.inc");
            break;
        case '/home/globalhemp/www/Archives/Essays/':
            include("/home/globalhemp/www/includes/quicktime_download.inc");
            break;
    }
?>

Perhaps $DOCUMENT_URI is not correct...perhaps it should be $PATH_INFO? Or
should I have some sort of return or print statement?

TEST URL: http://globalhemp.phpwebhosting.com/switch.php

Thanks,

Eric C. Pollitt, Founder
401 E. Illinois Ave.
Peoria, IL 61603
Global Hemp - Portal to the hemp community
http://www.globalhemp.com/

"Hemp is of first necessity to commerce and marine, in other words, to the
wealth and protection of the country."
-- Thomas Jefferson