With my limited knowledge (i.e none, lol) i was wondering if you are able to
give me the code you use to do it. i will then play around with it t get
Canberra, is that ok? doesn't matter if not.

--
Cheers
Simon Angell

009901c25fa1$ba8fb9f0$3f0a0a0a@skink">news:009901c25fa1$ba8fb9f0$3f0a0a0a@skink...