From: Jule Slootbeek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 October 2002 12:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] register_global variables on Mac OS X

Hi,
i just installed PHP under Mac OS X and now i was looking around trying
to find the php.ini file, or its equivalent, in order to turn
register_globals to on, so i don't have to go through 15 pages of code
and change all my variables to $_POST['foo'] but i couldn't find
anywhere where this action could be done. So i was wondering if anybody
had experience with PHP under Jaguar, and could lend me a hand.

TIA,

Jule Slootbeek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]