hi ines,

surely ther are several possibilities to solve this problem.

i would do it like this:
put your values in three arrays
suggesting your icons represents links, put a variable after each link.
with the 'switch; case' command you can evaluate the get variables, and
generate the pages with the content you wish.
the rest is a little javascript, that calls the system print dialog.

hope that helps a little

regards

martin