Here I'm trying to explain my problem with better details...

I have a web server that I'm using to share file with my clients. So my
client are not using a ftp client software. Client have their own web_user
directory on my server example:  ip.  202.202.020.1/adq   is muy client
adq...

Clients are login from their own browser, ie most of the time... With my old
server people was able to upload file from the ie windows with a simple
upload field. I think it's a question of upload permission but, When I'm
trying to set my upload permission that bring me an error...like: server
response: SITE_umask not supported

So im in trouble! :-)

If you can help me thanks,

I was looking for an alternative in php but, dont know if it's usefull like
the other way... Because user must  upload in any folder of his own
directory...

Thanks

Ben