show us your code...we can't read your mind

----- Original Message -----
From: "alex koppie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 4:58 AM
Subject: [PHP] PHP/MySql Array problem (newbie)

Hi there,

I am trying to send an array to a database and visualize it again. Alltough
this sounds simple, for me....  hours!
I create the arry from a form, serialize it, urlencode it and send it to a
row in mysql. So far all ok, However, in mysqlfront (I suppose in every
prog.) the cell in the table that contains the array, does not give the
contents, it only displays "Array". I dont know if I go wrong here allready?

Well, if that sounds right, the problem is on getting it out. I unserialize,
urldecode, but the only output I can create is "Array()".

How can I get the information (ordered) from the database. I would realy
apreciate some help!

Tnx

Alex