  From: Stephen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 1:36 PM
  To: PHP List
  Subject: [PHP] Fractions

  I'm wanting to make a simple PHP script that converts Celsius to
Farenheit, Farenheit to Celsius, Farenheit to Kelvin, and Celsius to Kelvin.
I have the formula but it requires fractions. How can I use frations in PHP
to multiply or divide? If you can't, how could I substitute doing so? 5/9
(F - 32) is the forumla to get Celsius to Farenheit if you need it.

  Thanks,
  Stephen Craton
  http://www.melchior.us

  "Life is a gift from God. Wasting it is like destroying a gift you got
from the person you love most." -- http://www.melchior.us