You could write a custom interface to _generate_ the file (MIDI is _very_
different than the other two types; are you sure you understand exactly what
you intend to do?), but where is the input coming from to begin with? The
currently available tools to make audio files are already pretty
sophisticated, and trying to replicate them in PHP would probably not be the
best use of your time.

Sending the files doesn't require any changes to anything. Just create an
ANCHOR link to the file and it'll be sent on its merry way when the user
clicks on the link.

Mark C.