On Thursday 02 January 2003 01:26, Carl Bélanger wrote:
> Exactly!!
>
> "checking for sendmail... no"
>
> I've browsed the configure's help and I can't find an option to specify
> the path to sendmail (which is not at a regular place as we run qmail).
>  Is the a "--with-sendmail-path" option or something like that?

qmail comes with a wrapper called sendmail which emulates sendmail. I'm not
sure where php's configure expects to find sendmail but you can try
copying/linking the wrapper to /usr/lib and/or /usr/sbin.

/*
While my BRAINPAN is being refused service in BURGER KING, Jesuit
priests are DATING CAREER DIPLOMATS!!
*/