Hi,

I've made a website and because of presentationproblems I changed the oldstyle
vars to the new globalvars mode (Hope its the right name for it, dont know if
$_SESSION['user'] is a global or it is not???).

Now the Website works perfect on my WAMP System with Apache 1.3.27 and
PHP 4.3.0, but on my Linux Server the Login Functionality of the Website lets
the User log in (Sessionmanagement is used at this point), but as i click on a
link, the area where the username of the registered user should be shown, it
shows just a number and doesnt let me log out. Instead it just shows a "0".
Normaly it should be possible to do a login again from this point.

On Windows everything works just fine.

The Linux Machine is an Debain Woody / Apache 1.3.27 / php 4.2.3

Please help me, because my customers will jump on my neck if I dont,
find out, where the problem is located.

Hope you'll help me!

Thanks very much

Sascha