Hi,

Is it possible to scroll through values posted from a form using PHP? Here
is my problem: I have a form on a page which is created dynamically from the
number of fields in a particular table, so when I POST the data how do I
create the INSERT statement? I feel this will be awkward due to the
construction of the INSERT statement and I would be very grateful for
anyone's input. The form names are the same as the field alues in the
table...

It will need to be something like

$query = "INSERT INTO $_GET[table_name] ("

while (more Form Fields){
    $query = $query + "'form fieldname'";
}

$query = $query + ") VALUES (";