Happy New Year from empowr!

We hope you and your family are doing well, despite the crazy year (2020) that just passed.

It’s been a very busy year for us, as we prepared for the global empowr beta launch.

We are holding an exclusive call (Zoom) for empowr alpha users only:

On the call, we’ll give you a full update, and instructions on how to secure your very own territory: Alpha users only will be provided with their very own piece of the platform.

Go here to register to attend the live call

NOTE: In the first hour, already over 500 spots have been reserved - so hurry to secure your spot on the call before we reach Zoom’s limit.

NEXT:After you use the above link to secure your seat on the call, visit https://update.empowr.com for additional details.

Looking forward to seeing you and catching up!

JC and Brian

www.empowr.com

Unsubscribe

Merchant.College 501 West Broadway, Suite A182 San Diego, California 92101 United States