On my development, windows machine, the memory_limit iniValue is set to 128M,
and on the production server - think linux box, it's set to 1280M, but, the bit
of script to render an image from database as image resource to browser, works
fine on my machine, but, on server, the following error occurs:
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1342177280 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 4294967296

According to server log, it seems to be happening on the line where the
mysqli_statement tries to execute the query to retrieve a longblob value of
2.1Mb, but anyway.

I am making sure try to destroy any image resources, etc., am closing statement
object after executing it, etc. - and there aren't really any recursive loops
being executed, but, just a page instantiating an instance of a wrapper class,
which then refers to  the imageManipulation object, to then pull the images
data out of the DB - thoughts?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker