So, I will just confirm what I'm supposed to do:

1) Play the levels and prove that them can be solved. (Providing a
screencast maybe?)
2) Group them by theme
3) Sort by difficult level
4) Report any bugs I found and the ones that *maybe* can't be solved right
now.

Anything more I forgot?

Also, in which language is Pingus made?

I am not by far the best programmer in earth, but I know something about
C/C++ so maybe I can help.