Except if the game has a bug or a feature I did not discovered yet, I think
this level (hellmouth20-grumbel.pingus) is not solvable

The point is simple:

We have to bring *at least 15* penguins back

Your only available move is *jumping*

*1)* The number of *available jumps* is *100.*

The level has 4 holes but after the last one you have to return so you
actually got to jump *8 holes*.

*If there isn't another trick or catch in the level*, you must have *8 jumps
for each penguins*.*

2)* To *save at least 15*, you must have 15*8 jumps = *120 jumps*
*
*with *1)* e *2)* you have:

*         3)*  120 needed > 100 available  so it can't be solved.

So the level needs *at least* *120* jumps to be possible.

If there is something I didn't notice, please tell me. Hope this helps.