Hi,

2013/12/30 Richard Qian <richwiki...@gmail.com>

> Hello there, this archive that I have sent contains 12 levels that can be
> used as a prologue to the levels in the 'alien' folder, or as a separate
> levelset. I tested all of the levels to make sure that they are challenging
> enough but still beatable.

I've commited it on git.
https://code.google.com/p/pingus/source/list

> I also feel like that the first 8 levels could be complemented with a
> worldmap and for the whole levelset, multiple .story files could help
> create a more professional user experience.

This is a good idea.
You have written a draft .story?

> *Now included is a levelset icon for if the levelset is made a separate
> one.

For now I've created a levelset:
  data/levelsets/space-adventure.levelset
and made the sprite used by editor:
  data/images/prefabs/misc/mars.png
  data/images/prefabs/misc/mars.sprite
  data/images/prefabs/misc/mars.xcf
  data/images/prefabs/misc/miracle-island.png
  data/images/prefabs/misc/miracle-island.sprite
  data/images/prefabs/misc/miracle-island.xcf
  data/images/prefabs/misc/spaceship-template.png
  data/images/prefabs/misc/spaceship-template.sprite
  data/images/prefabs/misc/spaceship-template.xcf

Notes:
> $ All of the space* levels use music that does not come with the default
> Pingus installation. Different music may need to be used.

I think the mid you have used are not free.
You can found free mid to include in pingus?

$ The level descriptions are not final. Feel free to improve them.
> $ I attributed all the levels that have been derived from some of the
> other included levels.
> $ Some of the levels may involve using tactics that some players may not
> be familiar with.

Cheers,
Gabriel