YEAH!!

I checked plex86 out of cvs today, ran into the kernel versions
issue, found the answer in the archives, and managed to boot
the RTEMS "hello world" and "ticker" tests.  I have emailed
the maintainer of the MicroWindows and OpenGui RTEMS ports to
get a boot floppy image from him and will post snapshots
as soon as I get them.  I wanted something better than
"hello world". :)

One comment on performance.  Scrolling the grub menu is slow
but plex86 seems to crawl when RTEMS is running.   I suspect
this is an artifact of their being no separation of user
and system space in RTEMS -- all run at the highest privilege.
Is this the Ring 0 performance problem being discussed?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 On-Line Applications Research
   Support Available             (256) 722-9985