You are such a dumb cunt that I actually feel sorry for you.  You and your
retarded opinions are ready for some MirBSD usage.  Haven't you figured out yet
that the reason that no one likes you might be because of you?

It is time for you to move on, really.  Just fuck off, don't return and have a
nice life.  No one cares about whatever DoS you claim to have "discovered".  No
one cares about anything you say because you are a disrespectful asshole.  Even
if you had a point no one would listen.

OpenOffice works fine for me and I am glad it doesn't work for you.  Mmmmm, if
that isn't justice I don't know what is.  Yummm I create 3 spreadsheets today
too!  mmmm-hmmmm!

you opinions are brocken and your taxing on this community is expensiv also,
your opinions are obsulet and anoing.  Do everyone a favor and go use genpoo.