Try "pkg_info -L libnet-1.1.2.1" and you should find libnet-config-1.1
in /usr/local/bin, I believe (from having looked at the port PLIST).

Andreas

On 25/01/07, Beavis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys just wanted to ask if any of you can help me out on finding
libnet-config
I've installed libnet on my openbsd box and never find the libnet-config
tool.

# pkg_info | grep 'libnet-*'
libnet-1.0.2ap1     raw IP packet construction library
libnet-1.1.2.1      raw IP packet construction library

I'm running 4.0 i did a find / -iname 'libnet-config' but without any luck.

-Ed

--
Andreas Kahari
Somewhere in the general Cambridge area, UK