Thanks Omar!

I'll put this and the remaining erlang.port.mk changes on the back burner and resubmit after 7.3

On 3/15/23 15:09, Omar Polo wrote:
On 2023/03/12 17:57:17 +0100, Volker Schlecht <openbsd-po...@schlecht.dev>
wrote:
One ping just in case - if nobody else is interested, I'll shut up about
that one.

The port looks fine to me, plus all the tests are passing.  Played a
bit with it following the tour on the website; not exactly my thing
but it's always nice to have more languages to play with in the port
tree! :)

nitpick: the README.md doesn't seem terrificantly informative so I'd
drop it from the do-install.  I'd drop the LICENSE too as I'd really
like to avoid wasting bytes on the disk for it, but the point 4 of the
Apache license states that "You may reproduce and distribute copies of
the Work [...] with or without modifications, and in source or object
form, provided that you meet the following conditions" and the very
first one is to give other recipients of the work a copy of the
license.  shrug.

Reattaching a tarball that don't install the README and indents the
continuation lines in the post-patch target.  It's ok op@ to import.

Thanks!