On 2023/07/25 10:50:00 -0300, Lucas de Sena <lu...@seninha.org> wrote:
> pmenu 2.2.0 -> 3.1.0
>
> Changes include: bug fixes; support for motif-like 3D relief; a new font
> mechanism supporting both Xft and XLFD; and manual rewritten from man(7)
> to mdoc(7).
>
> I removed the HOMEPAGE, since it defaults to the github page.  And added
> myself (the program developer) as maintainer.  The hack on MAKE_FLAGS is
> not needed anymore.

I'd CC the previous maintainer before removing them.  Or just add
myself to the list.

(+cc jerome)

> Ok?

it does not work for me anymore.  I get this BadValue error when
trying to use it:

% echo 1 | pmenu
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  33

whereas the currently packaged version (2.2.0p0) works perfectly fine.