On 2024/01/19 13:03:40 -0600, izder456 <izder...@disroot.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 16:44:36 +0000
> Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:
>
> > On 2024/01/18 10:02, izder456 wrote:
> > > Here is one with spaces favored,
> >
> > please don't, pretty much all the rest of the ports tree lines things
> > up to some extent. when people do bulk work across the ports tree
> > touching large numbers of ports it's helpful to have a bit of
> > consistency, and it's easier to visually scan the Makefile that way.
> >

> Okay, thanks for the feedback.
>
> Attached is a cleaned up version.
>
> I have done some mild testing locally, things seem to be in order and
> functional.
>
> Comments or OK to merge?

Here's an updated tarball with a few more tweaks on top:

 - use DIST_TUPLE instead of GH_* (takes less lines :-)
 - don't need to patch the makefile; just override the variables using
   MAKE_FLAGS and FAKE_FLAGS
 - use tabs for indenting the values

I've tested it quickly with Xephyr and seems to work.

it is ok op@ to import.

Thanks,

Omar Polo