Personally I would have done this as a plain removal of the old packages
and ask people (via current.html and quirks obsolete_reason) to remove
the old ones themselves, then EPOCH stuff can be avoided in the new
ports, and we don't end up with a not-really-useful meta package lying
around (i.e. a small amount of extra work for upgraders, but less cruft
lying around, and the resulting ports are simpler).

But if you want to do it via that method then what you have in
quirks/@conflict/@pkgpath looks correct and works in my tests.
You'll also need to cvs rm -f opensmtpd-extras/distinfo.

A couple of nits:

opensmtpd-tables/Makefile.inc
-EPOCH =        1
+EPOCH ?=       1

opensmtpd-tables/socketmap/pkg/DESCR
-The new text protocol smtpd-tables(7) bulit into smtpd(8) is now
+The new text protocol smtpd-tables(7) built into smtpd(8) is now

and, devel/quirks/files/Quirks.pm - would 31 be better for
opensmtpd-extras-python?