03.05.2024 15:30, Josh Grosse пишет:
On Fri, May 03, 2024 at 11:26:00AM +0300, kasak wrote:
i'm sorry for bothering.

my transmission_daemon freezes for unknown reason, I wanted to know is this
some bug or troubles with my hardware?
I'm the maintainer for net/transmission.  I'm aware of one previously reported
issue with transmission-daemon, where it hangs on start when executed in a
rtable other than the default rtable 0. (I know it's an issue with
libcurl-multi,
but as yet I have not determined the root cause.)

Your problem appears to be different, since the daemon is able to operate on
start,
and hangs later.

Are you running 7.5?  -current?  Are you on amd64? Another architecture?
OpenBSD 7.5 GENERIC.MP#82 amd64
Freezes happens after day or so. rcctl and ps both show me that daemon is
running, but i can't connect to web ui and torrents are not downloading or
uploading

this is frozen daemon:

mx$ curl -v gw:9091
* Host gw:9091 was resolved.
* IPv6: (none)
* IPv4: 192.168.0.1
*???? Trying 192.168.0.1:9091...
* Connected to gw (192.168.0.1) port 9091
GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: gw:9091
Accept: */*

* Request completely sent off

^C

and after restarting it, it works as should:

mx$ doas rcctl restart transmission_daemon
transmission_daemon(ok)
transmission_daemon(ok)
mx$ curl -v gw:9091
* Host gw:9091 was resolved.
* IPv6: (none)
* IPv4: 192.168.0.1
*???? Trying 192.168.0.1:9091...
* Connected to gw (192.168.0.1) port 9091
GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: gw:9091
Accept: */*

* Request completely sent off