Uwe Dippel wrote:
> pkg_add -ui -F update -F updatedepends
> failed me with the following:

I sent an update to the maintainer, but it's timed out. I'll try to fix these and send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The latter alas is already wrong. There is no /etc/courier/courier/. It is simply /etc/courier.

I had fixed this in my update.

It still fails, though, because /etc/ssl/private/imapd.pem exists. Delete it.

Why would you want to delete imapd.pem? Then your users have to install a new cert. I think current (3.x) versions of Thunderbird will refuse to connect.

To control the daemon use /usr/local/libexec/imapd.rc and
/usr/local/libexec/imapd-ssl.rc, and to run the authdaemon, place the
following in /etc/rc.local:

Thanks, I've updated this in my local version and I'll post a diff later today.